The area’s lowest priced amenity filled community with easy access to DC and Northern VirginiaCommunity Overview
Located in Prince George’s County, The Preserve is close to all the Metro DC area offers. With access to major roadways such as Route 210 and 495, it is easy to enjoy the area’s many restaurants and shopping centers. The Preserve is near both National Harbor and Waldorf, which feature a wide variety of restaurants and unique boutiques. Take pleasure in the nearby Tantallion and Potomac Ridge golf courses, and enjoy kayaking and boating on the Potomac River. The Preserve is just off of 210, minutes to 495 and within convenient commuting distance to DC, Southern Maryland and Northern Virginia.
The Preserve is a beautiful community with a desirable location and plenty of amenities. The Preserve features village greens with picnic tables and benches, and tennis courts. A 25 meter swimming pool and separate tot pool are currently being constructed, as well as a community center with an exercise room. Relax in the gazebo sitting area or take advantage of the various tot lots throughout the community.
• Single family homes
• Up to 5 bedrooms
• Up to 4 baths
• From 1983 square feet to over 3000 square feet
• Choose from several single family home floor plans
• Industry-leading comprehensives warranty coverage and customer care after move-in
• Every home is Energy Star certified
• Energy Star Partner of the Year award winner, 2011 and 2012
• 98 percent of our buyers says they would recommend Ryan Homes to family and friends
• Final Quality Assurance Inspection by an independent third party
Thanks For Signing up!
You should receive an email shortly with instructions on
how to download your Homebuying Guidebook.