Nottingham’s Most Convenient Upscale Community Offering Single Family HomesCommunity Overview
Shadow Knoll is Ryan Homes’ newest community of spectacular single-family homes, and is an ideal fit for any buyer. Whether this is your first new home or your next one, Shadow Knoll is a rare opportunity that offers the convenience and space homebuyers demand at the prices they desire. Its enviable location near Baltimore and D.C., with close proximity to I-95, means residents can minimize their commuting time and maximize their free time. Shadow Knoll is also just moments away from premier shopping, dining and restaurants at White Marsh Mall and The Avenue as well is close to Downtown Baltimore and the Inner Harbor.
Shadow Knoll is designed for today’s busiest homeowners, blending traditional architecture with open space and modern amenities. The community offers an entry monument and homes that match this upscale setting by offering the room to grow and the thoughtful design touches that you should expect. Shadow Knoll offers up to 5 bedrooms, including a floorplan with a 1st floor owner’s suite and up to 4 ½ baths, and include special touches like beaded siding, architectural shingles, G.E.® appliances, Timberlake oak cabinetry, and detailed landscaping.
• An ideal move up in one of Baltimore’s best suburban regions – spacious single-family homes in the Perry Hall-White Marsh region
• Close to shopping, dining, recreation, I-95 and Routes 40 and 7
• Homeowners Association with Protective Covenants
• Every home is ENERGY STAR 3.0 certified and 3rd party verified for utility costs up to 30% lower than the standard home
• Ryan Homes’ comprehensive 1-2-10-year warranty, which you cannot get on a used home
BROKERS WARMLY WELCOMED AT THIS RYAN LOCATION!*
*Ryan Homes paying broker co-op, not available in every community. Must be registered real estate agent in the state of Maryland to receive commission. Please see sales representative for details.
Thanks For Signing up!
You should receive an email shortly with instructions on
how to download your Homebuying Guidebook.