Elegant new single family homes backing to forest conservation area, conveniently located in Waldorf!Community Overview
Set in the Waldorf area of Charles County in Southern Maryland, Autumn Hills offers new single family homes located close to the area’s best shopping, restaurant, and entertainment locations such as the St. Charles Towne Plaza, St. Charles Towne Center, and the Festival of Waldorf Plaza. Here you will discover a wide array of restaurants and entertainment outlets, unique to Charles County. Charles County is also home to some of the area’s best recreation facilities, including options for golfing at the White Plains Regional Golf Course, ice skating and rock climbing at the Capital Clubhouse, or an evening baseball game with our minor league baseball team at the nearby Blue Crabs Stadium. Our homeowners enjoy easy access to the DC metro area. Autumn Hills is located just 5 miles from Route 5 / Branch Avenue, 15 miles from The Capital Beltway, and 5 miles from Indian Head Highway.
Autumn Hills is a mid-size community with some of the largest homesites offered in the Charles County area. Many of our homesites back to forest conservation areas, which provide beautiful wooded views from our single family homes. Autumn Hills features a variety of unique community amenities including a full size soccer field and recreation area, pavilions and grill stations for easy entertaining, a full-size playground and hiking/biking trails throughout the community.
• Single family homes with 2 car, front entry garages
• Up to 5 bedrooms
• Up to 5 ½ baths
• Spacious single family floor plans
• Floor plans range from 1,972- 3,060 square ft.
• Quality GE® appliance packages
• Built-In dishwasher w/ 4 Level Wash, 30” large oven electric range, 18 cubic ft. refrigerator w/ ice maker
• Oak cabinetry in kitchen
• Largest homesites offered in Charles County with forest conservation areas
• Industry leading comprehensive warranty coverage and customer care after move in
• Every home is is ENERGY STAR® Certified
• ENERGY STAR® Partner of the Year award winner, 2011 and 2012
• 98 percent of our buyers say they would recommend Ryan Homes to family and friends
• Final quality assurance inspection by an independent third party
Thanks For Signing up!
You should receive an email shortly with instructions on
how to download your Homebuying Guidebook.