SPRINGTIME SAVINGS AT BRENTWOOD
$10,000 toward closing costs
Included Morning Room!
New single family homes in Waldorf with lowest HOA fees in area, close to DC & USDA financing available!Community Overview
Located in the popular city of Waldorf in Charles County, Brentwood offers new single family homes convenient to Rte. 210 and the Beltway. Residents enjoy easy commuting into Washington D.C. with driving, commuter buses and metro all within reach. Shopping at St. Charles Town Center and other Waldorf retail stores and restaurants are all within 10 minutes from Brentwood. National Harbor or Old Town Alexandria nightlife are only 30 minutes away. Recreation nearby includes the Capital Clubhouse, southern Maryland’s ultimate sports and recreation complex. Bensville Park and Potomac Ridge Golf Course are also within minutes for the best in outdoor recreation.
A tree lined entry welcomes you into Brentwood’s beautifully planned new single family home community. Walking and exercise trails wind through the trees and offer miles of options for outdoor recreation and exercise. Tot lots and recreational areas dot the community to provide all residents with easy access. The future Oakton Park is planned to provide a larger recreational area with multi-purpose fields and a picnic pavilion. Brentwood offers the best combination of being tucked away, yet right in the middle of everything!
• Traditional colonial single family homes with 2-car garages
• Up to 6 Bedrooms
• Up to 5 ½ Baths
• From 2,000 square feet – 4,200 square feet on the top two levels
• Choose from 8 single family floor plans
• Spacious homesites
• Forest Conservation and Pond homesites available
• Distinct Charles County Architectural Review Board architectural upgrades included
• Upgraded landscaping included on every home
• Lowest HOA fees in the area
• Industry-leading comprehensive warranty coverage and customer care after move-in
• Every home is Energy Star Certified
• ENERGY STAR® Partner of the Year award winner, 2011 and 2012
• Final Quality Assurance Inspection by an independent third party
Thanks For Signing up!
You should receive an email shortly with instructions on
how to download your Homebuying Guidebook.