Located in Charles County, St. Charles is close to all the Metro DC area offers. Enjoy shopping at the nearby St. Charles Town Center, Charles County’s regional malls and many other popular retailers. Quality entertainment is as close as The National Harbor and Blue Crab Stadium. Outdoor recreation is within minutes at Laurel Springs State Park and White Plains Golf Course, Gilbert Run Regional Park, Chesapeake Beach and the DC area monuments and museums. Area restaurants offer of a wide variety of dining choices from casual to gourmet. St. Charles is just off I-495, minutes from US 301, Rt. 5 and within convenient commuting distance to DC, Baltimore and Northern Virginia.
St. Charles is an amenity rich, recreational community showcasing hiking, biking, swimming and much more. St. Charles offers something for everyone. Swim in the Olympic size pool with 3 different community centers offering a variety of convenience’s for outdoor/indoor enjoyment. A skate park and Golf course delivers a varied selection of entertainment to many different lifestyles. Walk or run on the system of trails and side-walks. A future retail center (St. Charles Town Center) features over 500,000 square feet of retail and office space and is planned to begin construction at some point in the very near future. Harris Teeter will be the grocery anchor in this new, exciting town center.
• Single family and Luxury Townhomes homes with 2 car front and rear entry garages
• Up to 5 Bedrooms
• Up to 4½ Baths
• From 1700 square feet – 4000 square feet
• 9’ Ceilings with 42” Kitchen Cabinets
• Gorgeous level and fully usable home-sites
• Choose from 10 different Single family and Townhome floor plans
• Customized architecture on home fronts lends to the overall grace and distinction of St. Charles
• Industry-leading comprehensive warranty coverage and customer care after move-in
• Every home is Energy Star certified
• ENERGY STAR® Partner of the Year award winner, 2011 and 2012
• 98 percent of our buyers say they would recommend Ryan Homes to family and friends
• Final Quality Assurance Inspection by an independent third party
Thanks For Signing up!
You should receive an email shortly with instructions on
how to download your Homebuying Guidebook.