Lowest priced new single family homes in Spring-Ford School District just minutes from Route 422!Community Overview
Your new home is waiting for you in The Summit at Providence Corner, Ryan Home’s newest community in Montgomery County offering the best value in single-family living in the Spring-Ford school district. Less than 1 mile from Route 422, King of Prussia, Great Valley & Malvern are just a stone’s throw away. The Summit is located in one of the area’s most sought-after address and is currently one of the fastest selling communities within the State of Pennsylvania. Hurry, with only a few homesites remaining, the opportunity won’t last long…
The Summit at Providence Corner is a small enclave of only 57 homesites with many yards backing to desirable open space. An extensive landscaping scheme will ensure a gorgeous shady, tree-lined neighborhood in the years to come. These spacious single-family homes offer up to 5 bedrooms, 3 ½ bathrooms and over 3,000 sq. ft. of living space making this the best value in the area! Customization options include finished basements, sun-filled morning rooms, granite kitchen countertops, gourmet prep islands, extensive hardwood flooring and much more.
• Conveniently located close to wonderful shopping, eateries and the area’s key commuter routes
• 4 stylish floorplans to choose from with open layouts
• Two-car garages
• Front facades include desirable beaded siding, stone water tables & architectural roof shingles
• Belgium Block Curbing
• Timberlake Cabinetry in kitchens & baths
• Walk-in pantries (in several models)
• G.E. appliances
• Moen faucets
• Two panel designer interior doors with brushed nickel hardware
• Designer brushed nickel lighting
• All of our homes are ENERGY STAR 3.0 qualified for a lifetime of energy cost savings
Thanks For Signing up!
You should receive an email shortly with instructions on
how to download your Homebuying Guidebook.