Ask about our Homesite Special! Gorgeous Jefferson Square on a Wooded Homesite for Only $655,780SEE DETAILS
The Meadows is a private enclave of estate homes, all nestled on the tranquil shores of Quail Ridge Lake.Community Overview
Located in scenic Loudoun County, The Meadows offers homebuyers the ultimate in luxury and location. With easy commuter access to Route 50 and only 2 miles from the Loudoun County Commuter Kiss and Ride, getting wherever you need to go is a breeze. Homeowners will also enjoy the best shopping, dining and entertainment that popular destinations like Dulles Town Center have to offer, all just moments from home.
Escape to the lap of luxury, right in your own home. The Meadows offers elegant and spacious homes, situated on large homesites up to 1/3 acre, backing to picturesque tree lines or wide-open community green space. Take in all of the beauty and mountain views that this incredible community has to offer as you jog or bike on one of the trails that run along Quail Ridge Lake. There’s also a relaxing gazebo and a fun dog park for your four-legged friends. The search for your next home is finally over. Welcome home to The Meadows.
- Every home is ENERGY STAR Certified and third party verified for utility costs up to 30% lower than a standard new home.
- 2-Car Side Entry Garage Included
- Up to 6 bedrooms and up to 5 baths
- Stately Brick Front.
-All hardwood on the Main Level
- Beautiful Fireplace with a White Painted Mantle and Black Slate Surround
- Owner’s Bath with Separate Soaking Tub and Shower, Granite Countertops, and 12x12 tile.
- Gourmet kitchens with Granite, G.E. Stainless Steel Appliances, 42" Maple Honey Cabinets, Hardwood Floors, and Recessed Lights, Double Wall Oven.
- 2 piece crown molding package.
- Generous homesites up to 1/3 acre backing to trees and open space.
-Available 3 car side entry garage, morning room, sunroom, recreation room, media room, jack and jill baths, and so many more customizing features
Thanks For Signing up!
You should receive an email shortly with instructions on
how to download your Homebuying Guidebook.