Winchester Areas Energy Star Certified homes in the best commuter location!Community Overview
Stephenson, Virginia, just a stone’s throw from Winchester, is located in a the rolling hills of the Shenendoah. In the most convenient corner of Frederick County, Stephenson provides tremendous access to the major Commuting routes of both Winchester and the Loudoun County and Northern Virginia area. With plenty of outdoor activities and historical sites, Frederick County offers a relaxed and peaceful way of life.
Red Bud Run is among the top communities in the Winchester area. Located adjacent o Route 7, it allows you to enjoy the relaxed atmosphere of Winchester while not giving up easy commuting. You will feel right at home in this community with its great location, large lots and well-maintained appearance. The community is almost fully developed and only a handful of terrific homesites remain. Come and take a look around today and see why Red Bud Run is a great place to live! Relax in style with picturesque views of the mountains and surrounding Shenandoah valley right from your deck or screened in porch. Red Bud Run has many floor plans to choose from including 2 first floor owner’s suites.
• Wonderful ¼ plus acre home sites backing to trees
low HOA Dues
• 2 First Floor Owner’s Suite models available for easy single story living
• Up to 5 bedrooms and 3 ½ baths
• Up to 3834 square feet on 3 finished levels
• 2-Car garage
• G.E.® appliances
• Every Ryan Home is Independently Inspected and ENERGY STAR® Certified – giving you the assurance and peace of mind that your new home will save you money on energy costs for years to come!
• Customization options include a morning room, finished basement, owner’s bath with separate shower and soaking tub, and much more
Thanks For Signing up!
You should receive an email shortly with instructions on
how to download your Homebuying Guidebook.