About Ryan Homes
Where you live is our life's work.
Home is where the heart is—yours and ours. Our passion—and our purpose—is making places people love to call home.
What began in 1948 as a small, family-run business in Pittsburgh has evolved into one of the top five home builders in the nation. Today, Ryan Homes builds new homes in twenty-seven metropolitan areas in fourteen states and the District of Columbia. We're a proud member of the NVR family, a distinguished group that also includes NVHomes, Fox Ridge Homes, and NVR Mortgage.
What is the secret of our success? There are several: unparalleled customer service, innovative designs, quality construction, affordable prices, and desirable communities in prime locations. Not to mention our industry-leading comprehensive warranty coverage and customer care after move-in. It's no coincidence that customer referrals are responsible for a large percentage of our home sales. First-time buyer, move-up buyer, empty nester—buyers of all ages and stages of life can find exactly what they are looking for in a Ryan home.
Ryan Homes at a Glance
- Established 1948
- Innovative new
- Outstanding suburban, active-adult, and resort communities
- More than 300,000 new homes built over the past sixty years
- Partnerships with nationally recognized brand-name suppliers of high-quality products
- Currently active in twenty-seven markets in fourteen states and the District of Columbia
- ENERGY STAR® Partner of the Year award winner, 2011 and 2012