North Gayton in Deep Run
We appreciate your interest and we'll get back to you soon.
Glen Allen, VA
STARTING FROM $2,928 PER MONTH
STARTING FROM $3,013 PER MONTH
STARTING FROM $3,041 PER MONTH
Welcome to North Gayton in Glen Allen!
Located in the coveted Bacova community and the highly ranked Deep Run High School district, this exclusive neighborhood of just 18 homesites features the most-anticipated homesites in the entire community.
Large, wide yards feel like estate-style living. And if you really want to add to your estate; join the VIP List for the first selection of 1 of our 6 walkout basement homesites in the neighborhood.
And the unique features of this neighborhood don't end with the homesites. Each of the homes below have been hand-selected to offer modern style, ultimate function and flexibility and every luxury you have on your wish list.
Join the VIP List for insider details on the included luxury selections of each home, the first opportunity to set an appointment and to select your dream homessite at North Gayton!
Want to live in Short Pump? Walking distance to award-winning schools? In an amenity-filled community designed to make life easier? Then, welcome to North Gayton!
Located in the master-planned Bacova community; North Gayton will allow residents to live, play, shop & commute all within 5 miles of home.
Here, you’ll be able to:
- Walk to Colonial Trail Elementary and Short Pump Middle
- Drive or bike to Short Pump High School – just 1 mile away
- Enjoy extensive dining choices like The Daily, Boathouse, Anokha, Mellow Mushroom & much more
- Enjoy everyday conveniences at Walmart and Target, Trader Joes, Whole Foods, Publix, Kroger and Wegman’s
- Make commuting a breeze with I-64 and Route 288 just minutes away
- Get creative at The Children’s Museum, Spirited Art, or Color Me Mine
- Break a sweat at ACAC
- Shop til you drop at Short Pump Town Center
- Fuel your competitive spirit on volleyball courts, softball, baseball and soccer fields, at Pouncey Tract Park
- Or let the kids run free at the Pouncey Tract Park playground