North Gayton in Deep Run
We appreciate your interest and we'll get back to you soon.
Thanks for signing up for our VIP List.We appreciate your interest and we'll get back to you soon.
We appreciate your interest. We will be in touch soon to confirm your Appointment Date and Time.If you have any questions or are scheduling your appointment for Today, please call us at 804.258.4155
Glen Allen, VA
STARTING FROM $3,530 PER MONTH
STARTING FROM $3,587 PER MONTH
Welcome to North Gayton in Glen Allen!
Located in the coveted Bacova community and the highly ranked Deep Run High School district, this exclusive neighborhood of just 15 homesites features the most-anticipated homesites in the entire community.
Enjoy large, wide yards feel like estate-style living. Join the VIP List to find out more about our amazing homesites!
And the unique features of this neighborhood don't end with the homesites. Each of the homes below have been hand-selected to offer modern style, ultimate function and flexibility and every luxury you have on your wish list.
Want to live in Short Pump? Walking distance to award-winning schools? In an amenity-filled community designed to make life easier? Then, welcome to North Gayton!
Located in the master-planned Bacova community; North Gayton will allow residents to live, play, shop & commute all within 5 miles of home.
Here, you’ll be able to:
- Walk to Colonial Trail Elementary and Short Pump Middle
- Drive or bike to Short Pump High School – just 1 mile away
- Enjoy extensive dining choices like The Daily, Boathouse, Anokha, Mellow Mushroom & much more
- Enjoy everyday conveniences at Walmart and Target, Trader Joes, Whole Foods, Publix, Kroger and Wegman’s
- Make commuting a breeze with I-64 and Route 288 just minutes away
- Get creative at The Children’s Museum, Spirited Art, or Color Me Mine
- Break a sweat at ACAC
- Shop til you drop at Short Pump Town Center
- Fuel your competitive spirit on volleyball courts, softball, baseball and soccer fields, at Pouncey Tract Park
- Or let the kids run free at the Pouncey Tract Park playground